KABOLERS

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Story of Mr. Benjie Alagao

 
i bet ur not gonna believe it..

as early as six years old i experienced having an affair with the same sex.
Same with marco..i was also forced to do things which i am not perfectly aware of.
I clearly remember the details, it was evening and it was raining very hard. I am sleeping inside a mosquito net and there's thunders roaring so i got afraid so i step out of the net and then all of the sudden, someone grabbed me and kissed me and i really dont know what to do that time and what i know for certain is that i dont know how to kiss that very particular moment so i just go with the flow, whatever happens. I still dont have idea who is the guys since the lights were off, a few more minutes a thing SHOCKED me so badly; it was a dick and i can say it is huge, the guy let me touched his thing, it was so hard and was sort of wet, he let me jerk his thing and so i did even though i dont really know how, i think it's just my instinct that taught me how. After minutes of jerking the thing, he took off his shirt and took mine also, he kissed on the neck down to nipples and all over my body, after which he let do the same thing he did, so i perfectly did what he had done and i can say that he loves it. After the kissing moments, he took off my short and e took of his underwear, i can't clearly see his bulge but i sure can feel it. He sucked my penis, but of course i don't feel anything, i really did not feel anything...after he have sucked mine he held my head down to his thing i can do nothing but to do the same thing he did; i put his bulge straight to my mouth, and i can't explain the feeling, i really can't say it's gross, but i can say that it is strange-strange and nice. I enjoyed lollipoping his thing, i really did and i can hear he is moaning softly, maybe he was trying to slow down his voice so my parents could not hear it. While i am enjoying his dick inside my mouth, i felt something inside, it's slimy and unexplainable, and then he withdrawed his dick out my mouth, and then he went back to his room and with me of course, he put his shirts back on and me as well. I am really surprised with what had happened earlier, and what was shocking the most was, the one i am doing it with, and the one who made me do it was none other than my uncle, he was 17 years old that time. Well, i did not actually regret what happened in fact we had done it not just twice or thrice but many times.

So that is my story....kayA?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment